• Available Sizes – 500mm high from ground level and 400mm below ground level.
• Construction – Galvanised 60mm, 76mm or 90mm Mild Steel Tube
• Used For- Protecting Garage Forecourts, Retail/Shop Units and Commercial Sites
• Security Rating – Medium to High.
• Fixing- Fixed in position or can be removable for access.
• Finish – Hot dipped galvanised as standard and then can be powder coated any colour from our range.
• Ideally suited for – Anti-Ram Raid, Controlled Access and Protecting Vehicles/Stock.
The QS-Steel Hoop Barrier is an attractive and functional steel bollard principally used for its anti-ram raid strength installed in front of retail and shop units and especially popular for protecting garage forecourts and car show rooms. The hoop barrier stands 500mmmm from ground level with 400mm below ground level.
The removable lift out version of this product is locked with a 10 pin anti drill push button lock. When not required the barrier can simply be removed from its galvanised steel ground sleeves which are concreted into the ground. The ground sleeves also come with a steel cover flap at the top so when the hoop is removed the flap can be closed preventing any dirt, or stones from obstructing the hoops operation.
Our Hoop Barriers are fully hot dipped galvanised and can then be powder coated as an optional extra from our standard range of colours.
A co-ordinated static hoop barrier is also available.
Make an Enquiry
Enter your Email Id :
Enter your phone no :
Enter your Message :
Enter the security code shown above