– Available Sizes -Made to Measure
– Construction – Fully Hot Dipped (22swg) 75 mm Scrolled Single Skinned Galvanised Steel Curtain with Extruded Aluminium Guide Rails.
– Options- Curtain can be solid or perforated at no extra cost.
– Used For- Securing all Types of Openings, doors, windows, shop fronts.
– Security Rating – High, has Police and Insurance Approval Tested to LPS 1175
– Operation – Manual or Electric
– Fixing – Face Fixed as Standard box section required if a revel fix is required.
– Finish – Can be fully powder coated, (Head Box and Guide Rails come as standard in White or Brown Powder Coated Finish.
– Ideally Suited for- High Security High Risk Remote Sites.
The QS-7501 Insurance Rated Roller Shutter uses a strong 75mm Scrolled Galvanised Steel Slatted Curtain which can also be perforated if required. The end plates are 3mm galvanised steel complemented by extruded aluminium guide rails with box section for reinforcement and fixing. To comply with the high security rating the bottom slat must be a “T” Section.
The shutter can be powder coated any colour from our extensive range at an additional cost. Spring loaded with bottom slat lock as standard with the option to upgrade to bullet locks for higher security requirements. Electric Shutters will also require a manual type of locking to achieve the security accreditation. The QS7501 shutter must be installed internally only to gain Loss Prevention Council Approval.
A safety brake will be required to prevent the shutter from suddenly descending if the power should fail (only needed on shutters over a certain size and weight)