– Available Sizes – Made to Measure to your exact requirements.
– Construction – Steel Frame and Door Leaf with Honey Comb Infill.
– Used For- Commercial and Retail Site where security and ventilation is required
– Security Rating – Medium to Very High
– Available Configurations- single door, leaf and a half door or double door sets with various panel configurations and Louvers
– Fixing – Quick and easy to install using special frame adjusters.
– Finish – Zintec Galvanised and Powder Coated from our range of popular colours
– Ideally suited for –Substations, Plant Rooms, Boiler Rooms, Remote Sites, Bin Stores, Warehouses, Agricultural Buildings.
– Single and multi-point locking
– All types of lock cylinders
– Electric locking
– Code and digital locks
– All types of panic hardware
– Glazing and Vision Panel Combinations
– Door closers and limit stays
– Threshold and Sills
– Handles, push plates and knobs.
The QS-ST range of louvred steel doors have been designed for use on remote sites to provide security, ventilation plus fire protection if required. Installing steel doors as an alternative to traditional timber doors for substations has numerous advantages including overall strength, fire rating and minimal maintenance.
We work closely with all the major utility and rail companies to ensure our doors meet their exact requirements and can also incorporate customer hardware into our doors if needed. Doors can be manufactured to very large sizes with removable panels allowing access for outsized machinery and equipment. For added security and anti-corrosion the frame and door are constructed without welding but instead are bolted together with high security fixings.
All our doors are bespoke and manufactured to give exceptional value for money without compromising on build quality and functionality. Each door is custom made to your particular needs with a large selection of options and accessories available from a multi-point locking system to stainless steel lever handles we can design a door that will satisfy your demands. Our powder coated finishes give the door that final touch with a 10 year paint warranty available as an option.
The QS-ST door range can also be manufactured with 240 min fire rating certification and have LPS1175 SR1, 2 and 3 rating if
Technical Specifications – QSec Louvred Steel Doors
Maximum Structural Opening sizes 3100mm w x 2950mm h this can be increased when using removable top and side panels.
Manufactured from 1.6mm Zinc Coated Steel 90mm x 45mm Section.
Internal Steel Chassis System for increased strength
Supplied with 12 adjusters and hex tool for quick and easy installation
Manufactured from 1.2mm Zinc Coated Steel with 1.6mm and 2mm options also available
Door blade is 45mm thick folded steel with composite honeycomb core
Full length Integral Anti-Jemmy strip to defend against attack with a crow bar
Hinges and Dog Bolts
Each door is supplied with four stainless steel grade 13 hinges our larger doors are fitted with six hinges. To further enhance the security of the door on the hinge side a minimum of six 17mm solid steel dog bolts are fitted with nine on our lager doors.
Our steel doors come as standard with all the above hard ware and specifications but each door can be installed with numerous options.
• Made to Measure
• Range of security levels available
• Quick Turn Around usually 12 working days.
• Simple to Install
• Manufactured in the UK