– Available Sizes -Made to Measure
– Construction – Fully Hot Dipped 75 mm Scrolled Single Skinned Galvanised Steel Curtains.
– Options- Curtain available in either 22swg or 20swg solid or perforated.
– Used For- Securing Warehouses, Industrial Units, Large Agricultural Sheds, Distribution Depots
– Security Rating – Medium to High Level dependant on application
– Operation – Manual or Electric (single or three phase motors available).
– Fixing -Can be Face Or Reveal Fixed
– Finish – Can be fully powder coated from our extensive range of colours
– Ideally Suited for- Large Commercial and Industrial Applications as it can span very large openings
The QS-IS-10 Industrial Roller Shutter uses a strong 75mm Scrolled Galvanised Steel Slatted Curtain with which can also be perforated if required. The end plates are 3mm galvanised steel and the shutter head box is also fully galvanised. An “L” or “T” bottom slat can be specified dependent on the type of installation.
The shutter can be powder coated any colour from our extensive range at an extra cost. Spring loaded with bottom slat lock as standard with the option to upgrade to bullet locks for higher security or electrically operated using either single or three phase motors a necessity on larger shutters.
A safety brake will be required to prevent the shutter from suddenly descending if the power should fail (only needed on shutters over a certain size and weight)
A manual over-ride may be needed if the electric roller shutter option is used and installed over an opening which is the only access into the building.