– Available Sizes – Made to Measure to your exact requirements.
– Construction – Steel Frame and Door Leaf with Honey Comb Infill.
– Used For- Commercial and Retail Sites
– Security Rating – Medium to Very High
– Available Configurations- single door, leaf and a half door or double door sets
– Fixing – Quick and easy to install using special frame adjusters.
– Finish – Zintec Galvanised and Powder Coated from our range of popular colours
– Ideally suited for -Remote Sites, Retail Units Warehouses, Offices, Schools, Doctor and Dental Surgeries, Theatres and Cinemas. High Security Doors are used by Banks, Utility Companies, Rail Companies.
– Push Pad with Single Point Latch
– Single Point Panic Bar
– Two Point Vertical Bars
– Three Point Panic Bars (double doors only)
– Break Glass Units
– External Over-ride with Euro-Cylinder
– Glazing and Vision Panel Combinations
– Door closers and limit stays
– Threshold and Sills
– Handles, push plates and knobs
– Electric Locking
The QSFR-Steel Fire Rated door range has been designed to give exceptional value for money without compromising on build quality and functionality. Each Fire Rated door is custom made to your particular needs with a large selection of options and accessories available.
The Fire Rated door range has been independently tested and approved by Exova Warringtonfire to provide fire resistance of up to 240 minutes. During this testing process the doors are exposed to temperatures of up to 1100 degrees Celsius for a period in excess of four hours.
When fire rating and security are a priority our doors offer both. This includes our standard personnel door and three others that all Carry Loss Prevention Council Approval and have been tested to levels one, two and three.
QSFR-P Personnel Steel door with fire rating 240 minute
This is one of our best-selling doors and comes with a high level of standard features and choices of hardware. Including multi-point locking, louver panels and panics bars. A versatile door that is available as a single or double door set providing security and fire rating in one.
QS-FR1 Level One Door with fire rating 240 minute (medium security)
This level one tested door to LPS 1175 SR1 and is available only as a single leaf and must be outward opening, all other options are for this door are as our personnel door including multi-point locking, louver panels and panics bars. This door is designed for situations were a certified fire door and a medium level of security is required.
QS-FR2 Level Two Door with fire rating 240 minute (high security)
Our level two door has been tested to LPS 1175 SR2 with a fire rating of 240 minutes, it can be a single or double opening door and is available with the same various locking options, louver panels and vision panels as the doors lower in our range. The level 2 doors provides a high level of security and fire protection which is priced very competitively for such a high specification door making it economically suitable for a wide range of sites and locations.
QS-FR3 Level Three door with fire rating 240 minute (very high security)
The level three door has been tested to LPS 1175 SR3 combined with 240 minute fire rating this door is leading the market in its design and high security features. The door is available as a single or double opening and has wide selections of additional hardware and door strengthening options can be specified for improved security.
Technical Specifications (will vary depending on the Security Level 1,2 or 3)
Manufactured from 1.5mm Zinc Coated Steel 90mm x 45mm Section.
Internal Steel Chassis System for increased strength
Supplied with 12 adjusters and hex tool for quick and easy installation
Manufactured from 1.2mm Zinc Coated Steel with 1.5mm and 2mm options also available
Door blade is 45mm thick folded steel with composite honeycomb core
Full length Integral Anti-Jemmy strip to defend against attack with a crow bar
Hinges and Dog Bolts
Each door is supplied with four stainless steel grade 13 hinges our larger doors are fitted with six hinges. To further enhance the security of the door on the hinge side a minimum of six 17mm solid steel dog bolts are fitted with nine on our lager doors.
Our steel doors come as standard with all the above hardware and specifications but each door can be installed with numerous options depending on the security level and fire rating.
• Made to Measure
• Range of security levels available
• Fire Rated
• Quick Turn Around usually 12 -15 working days dependent on security rating.
• Simple to Install
• Manufactured in the UK